ภาษาไทย | English
The Chang Fine Art International Photo Contest was initiated in 2011 by Thai Beverage Public Company Limited (ThaiBev) and is an annual event organized in collaboration with The Royal Photographic Society of Thailand (RPST). We aim to promote and support fine art photography and photographers at an international level.
The Contest calls for participants of any nationality to submit their work as a set, a set must contain a minimum of three photographs and not exceeding five photographs. The image should be the same related concept complying with the competition theme assigned by RPST.
The Contest is open to all, professional and amateur photographers, regardless of age, sex or nationality.
How to submit your photographs
- Entries must be submitted online through RPST website only
- After completing the registration, entrants will be able to submit the photographs from 17-29 February 2020.
Opening date for submissions
17 February 2020
Closing date for submissions
29 February 2020 (18.00 Hours Thailand time, GMT +7)
Any queries including forgotten passwords please contact email@example.com
- 1st Prize: 300,000 Baht (Approximately US$9,000)
- 2nd Prize: 100,000 Baht (Approximately US$3,000)
- 3rd Prize: 50,000 Baht (Approximately US$1,500)
- 10 Honorable Mentions: 10,000 Baht Each (Approximately US$300 Each)
Note: All Prizes referred to in this contest are subject to reduction to reflect applicable withholding taxes.
Rules and Regulations
- The photographic entries must be in digital format and submitted to the Contest program by uploading the files through www.rpst.or.th/changfineart8
- Any photo-shooting technique or image manipulation technique is welcome.
- Entrants must apply and enroll in the Contest program via RPST website. You must fill out the application form in English, include your name, address, phone number, your email address and the number of your passport or ID number.
- The competition calls for participants to submit their work as a set. A set must have at least 3 images and no more than 5, (single images will not be considered). The images in the set should be of the same related concept. In the event that more than one set is being submitted, please place each set in separate folders and label them clearly.
- Entrants can submit up to 3 sets and must:
- Label each photograph in their right sequence
- Provide a title for each photograph
- Provide a name for each set/folder
- Provide a written concept for each set (no more than 300 words)
- The photograph may be taken with a digital or film camera; in the event of using film you must scans the negatives or transparencies and sent in the files.
- Each photographic entry must have the longest side not exceed 4,000 pixels and the shortest side must be over 1,024 pixels and in jpg format only. Higher resolution files will be requested in the event that participants have won prizes or in the event that participants are chosen to have their works exhibited.
- Each submitted photograph, in its entirety, must be an original work taken by the photographer submitting the work. By entering the Contest the entrant acknowledges and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
- Contestants shall not violate anti-discrimination laws in any country. Others’ religions and spiritual beliefs, privacy, right should be respected in the body of works.
- RPST and ThaiBev shall assume no responsibility and are not liable for any infringement of copyright and right of privacy made by the entrants.
- Committee members of The Royal Photographic Society of Thailand and judges cannot participate in this competition.
- By entering the Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to Authorized Parties, to reproduce, display and create derivative works of the entries (along with a name credit) in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to: Display at a potential exhibition of winners; publication of a book or catalogue featuring select entries in the Contest; publication in RPST magazine or online highlighting entries or winners of the Contest.
- The decision of the judges is final.